Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Home Stretch

8th week of Spring term and I'm soooo looking forward to a nice long break and nice small vacation! Dreams of campfires and hiking with my boys fill my head and make it hard to do my job and homework. So here's my tantrum and then I'll let it go - I waaaannnaaa gggooooo noooow! There I feel so much better now. I think we should be allowed a tantrum and a nap a day that would end a lot of conflict in this world I'm sure!

Instead of a quote I'm going to sign off with one of Jacob's favorite games "Would you Rather?" (probably because most of the questions are gross!)

Would you rather have a birthday party without your best friend there or have a birthday party where noone showed up except your best friend?

(Well I always like those smaller parties!)

No comments:

Post a Comment